How To Exercise Multiple Dogs at Once

Recently I was on the walking trails with my multiplicity of dogs (one retriever, one Italian greyhound, one dachshund and one mal-shi), four leashes at once, when a passerby exclaimed “Oh my gosh – how do you do that?”

Read More
Cathy Davis
How to Take Great Dog Photos With Your iPhone

There are two kinds of dog photos:  impromptu and planned.  Everybody wants to take great, impromptu photos to capture a perfect moment – this is the holy grail of iPhone photography.  The truth is, if you had a My Great Photos library, impromptu photos would probably be less than 5% of the content. The rest of the library – 95% – would consist of the pictures where you did at least little bit of planning, and for which you made maybe a few dollars of investment.  The investment required to take photos well is small and the fun factor is high.  Thus, it is very worth figuring out how to take great dog photos with your iPhone. 

Read More
Cathy Davis